Thorsby Police Department
City Hall
21060 U. S. Hwy 31,
Thorsby, Alabama
(205) 646-3575 Ext. #3

Animal Control Issues

The City of Thorsby Police Department is charged with the responsibility of enforcing all city ordinances, state, or county laws and resolutions, relating to dogs within the city limits.

To place an animal nuisance complaint, please visit the Thorsby Police Department located inside City Hall. They will investigate and determine the existence of any and all animal nuisances involving dogs, health of animals, noise, and public safety. The Animal Control Officer shall also capture and transport all dogs that are found to be running at large.

Stray Dogs:
Any dog, which appears to be lost, or strayed, may be captured and eventually transported to the Chilton County Humane Society.

The Police Department will make an attempt to find and contact the owner of any and all dogs captured. For assistance regarding any dog issues, please call the Thorsby Police Department at (205) 646-3575 Ext #3.

Chilton County Humane Society link

span id="siteseal">